Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Title in plotmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having great difficulty getting my title to show up in plotmaker. First of all, I am working on archicad 9 as of a few weeks ago. Hence, my template that I am using is from archicad 8.1. It's just a project that I brought over and cleaned up and use for a template. Anyhow, when I import a drawing to plotmaker, the "standard title" is missing. What happens though is once I import, the drawing shows up titleless, and when I zoom to fit the drawing becomes a little speck at the bottom of the screen that I can only see if I go back one view. I can't even manually zoom into it. At the top of the page is something, because when I selext all, something up there gets selected but I can't see what it is or zoom into that either.... Any help out there, this is driving me crazy. I appreciate it.

Mike Britton
2 REPLIES 2
Bob Moore
Enthusiast
When you import do you click on the place drawing in current layout inn the import drawing menu?
AC 7 - 27

iMac 27"

Mac OS Sonoma 14.0

3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core

32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 575X 4 GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mike

Are you not using Masters for your titles? That's the whole idea of masters, put your title information there, import your drawing information to your layout (with selected Master assigned).

And are the drawing size issues related to scale saved with your drawing view in AC?

I'm having trouble understanding why this would be happening with a "normal" workflow.