Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Using ArchiCAD professionally? maybe you can help me

Anonymous
Not applicable
I apologise in advance if I've posted this in the wrong section of the forums!

Anyway, I'm a student of architecture and I use ArchiCAD on quite a regular basis at university. Using ArchiCAD has made me aware of a whole new area of digital design software I never knew existed. Parametric design software can be argued to be an invaluable tool in many architectural practices throughout the world by many architects, and others may say that they feel restricted by this approach.
The point of this post is that I'm currently studying the usage of such software for a university project and I'd like to get the opinions of industry professionals about how they feel that this digital design approach has benefited (or in some cases, restricted) them and their practice.

If you could spare 15-20 mins of your time and help me out by completing an online survey I've developed in order to gather some professional opinions on the subject, I'd be more than grateful!

Even if you can only spare 5 mins of your time and fill out half of the survey, I'd be very happy since this type of information is like gold dust to me. If you only fill out part of the survey, please do click through to the end to make sure it submits your answers!

Please click here to complete my survey

Thanks very much
0 REPLIES 0