cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

WALL FRAMING TOOL

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was able to use the tool successfully on the end walls of my barn, but the three long walls, two with doors keep giving me this error message in jpg below. Does anyone know how to fix this?
5 REPLIES 5
Barry Kelly
I can't see the attached image - although it says it has been viewed 41 times?
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
I can't see the attached image - although it says it has been viewed 41 times?
Barry.

The attached image was a Warning!

then it said "Database name "AC_10_INT' not found at line 87 in the Property script of file LumberComponents_11.gsm.

I am using AC15, its AC15 library and nothing else.
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Archimamamia:

I took a look at the macro LumberComponents_11.gsm and found the call for Database_set "AC_10_INT". I cannot easily figure out under what circumstances this database is called (something to do with wood_pack and pack_type). I also don't know where the Database_set "AC_10_INT" should be found. The "10" in the name probably refers to AC 10, so you could try loading the AC Libraries and see if that fixes the issue. This is really a case where someone who wrote or understands the code could sort this out, but is otherwise too complex.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Srinivas
Booster
This is the same problem I posted way back in 2010, unfortunately it looks like it sill hasn't got resolved.

Component List Error
ArchiCAD Services
ArchiCAD since v9 to latest
iMac, Windows 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
Archimamamia:

I took a look at the macro LumberComponents_11.gsm and found the call for Database_set "AC_10_INT". I cannot easily figure out under what circumstances this database is called (something to do with wood_pack and pack_type). I also don't know where the Database_set "AC_10_INT" should be found. The "10" in the name probably refers to AC 10, so you could try loading the AC Libraries and see if that fixes the issue. This is really a case where someone who wrote or understands the code could sort this out, but is otherwise too complex.

David
Loaded all the libraries I could find, no, still won't work. Are there any code writers out there that can helpl. It works on the end wall w/o any openings, but not on the wall that has an empty opening over a 4' barn door. Perhaps having two openings in the same place is the problem, but don't know how to show them on elevations unless they are modeled this way...any suggestions?