Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

WINDOW CUSTOMIZE W TRIPLE SASH 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI EVERYONE,

IT SEEMS THAT IS BUCK IN THIS KIND OF WINDOW.IN SASH OPTIONS I WANT FULL CONTROL OF THE WINDOW,BUT THE MIDDLE PART IS OUT OF CONTROL. I CAN'T CUSTOMIZE MIDDLE PART. I WANT IT LOOK LIKE EXACTLY LIKE LEFT AND RIGHT PART /DOWN BLANKED,UPPER WITH ONE VERTICAL SASH ELEMENT/.
I KNOW THAT I CAN PUT 3 WINDOWS SIDE-BY-SIDE, BUT IT TAKES TIME. AND MY BOSS USUALLY CHANGE A MIND.
ANY SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED.THANKS.

WINDOW.png
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
try the Storefront windows . they're more flexible than most (if not, all) of the windows in the Wood Plastic Windows folder.

i haven't used them in a fairly long while, but i think i was able to manipulate the mullions & transoms to have varying distances with each other.

otherwise, it may also mean you'll have to more than 1 window for this purpose.
Anonymous
Not applicable
hmm, not happy. does exist solution that i can manipulate with gdl settings? I just want to manipulate with mid part both lower and upper independetly, like L+R side. thanks
David Maudlin
Rockstar
starterr:

The US library has these options. You can search the forum on how to get the US library, or look for Andy Thompson's ACE library, which should have the best versions from multiple libraries.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14