Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall Clean Up/Crossing Log Corners

Anonymous
Not applicable
OK guys. This is driving me nuts. I've been through a million settings but can't seem to find the difference between these two .pln's that would cause them to intersect differently. I've also copied and pasted from one .pln to the other in both directions with the same results. I've got a feeling I'm missing some little setting somewhere?? I'm doing this in AC11..

Doug

Log Walls.png
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
4thorns wrote:
OK guys. This is driving me nuts. I've been through a million settings but can't seem to find the difference between these two .pln's that would cause them to intersect differently.
Hi Doug,

When you say "priority settings identical" are you referring to both walls' and layers' priority settings? I'm asking because my guess is that your walls are on different layers with different priority numbers.

Cheers.

Adrian Tudoreanu
Anonymous
Not applicable
They are all actually on the same layer. The difference, I just now found was that the "Log Walls" layer and the layer combination had priority set to zero.(The one that worked) The one that didn't work had it's priorities set to 1. I changed them to zero and all is well!! Unfortunately I haven't studied up on priorities. If I had I may have figured this out myself Thanks for the advice.

Doug