Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

customizing curtain walls

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello!
I am learning archicad, and i have a question concerning the way of customizing curtain walls components;
i understood the way of changing mullions by gdl objects saved as "cw structure or anything else", but i don't understand the mechanism of the red underlined menu illustrated here...
Could you explain me what sort of file does it refers to?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
stef52:

This will allow you to browse your hard drive to find parts that are not in your loaded libraries.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
stef52:

This will allow you to browse your hard drive to find parts that are not in your loaded libraries.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
Thanks you David, i didn't notice that it could be a .gsm file...
So, i want to create a panel with a rotation variable to draw a claustra... the problem is that i don't have this rotation variable into the panel menu; what is the method to input this? must i entering a script in the panel?