Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

differing window trim width, left and right

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,
Looks like there mightn't be a way to set a different window trim width on the left and right...this is important in mulling windows, where the outside trim width might be 5 1/2" but the trim between 2 adjacent windows Much Less than that...is this possible? Could I do it in v10, if I had that?
Thanks in advance...
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I know there is a "ganging" option for the windows in 10, but I have not played with it extensively as it relates to the trim. On plan view it certainly effects the view.
Anonymous
Not applicable
for sure...there is the same (or similar) ganging option in 9...would be great to be able to set the ganging width (spacing width) differently at each side of the window. Think this would also help for the corner window tool, which similarly disallows that difference to be made.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Depends on the object.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Greetings,
As always I did a search for my topic before posting and lo and behold! A topic! Unfortunately, it was my own post from a couple of years ago. Bummer when that happens.
So, here's the question:
I have a window which is ganged between two other windows: on one side I need a 1 1/2" space, on the other, zero space.
Does anyone know of a way to make the two sides differ in spacing?
Many thanks,
John