Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

problem with archicad 10 (anyhelp?)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi friends hopefully you can tell me whats going on with this , i have been experimenting some problems when i am working in archicad ( iam using an update from version 9 to 10) for a while, when i choose , 3d view or fotorrendering , the archicad closes unexpected, then a dialog box appears showing open the archicad file again , i have to say this never happen to me before , but lately .

thanks
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight is right, regardless the outstanding parameters.....it wont corrupt the file. "IMPOSSIBLE" instances would be a good term for describing corrupted elements. Play all you want with the gdl objects....just watch out for things that might not sum right (kinda hard to explain). Most of my "IMPOSSIBLE" instances have occurred with terrain and slabs (curved "twisted" portions) and maybe sometimes when Im using solid elements operations. I usually erase those elements and redo them rather than trying to figure it out (not my way of thinking), but occasionally it saves more time than trying to pin point the error.
Dwight
Newcomer
Her Majesty would say "Off with his head!" in regard to corrupted elements.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight wrote:
Her Majesty would say "Off with his head!" in regard to corrupted elements.
Tis true 'off with his head' lad. Hey Dwight, good luck with the upcoming seminars.
Dwight
Newcomer
It would be better if you came.
Monday in Santa Cruz.
How close can you get?
How many guys come to Santa Cruz?
Free parking. i hope.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Santa Cruz! wow! doesnt get any closer than that. Last year I did the one Oakland ....."Yo Boss"
Dwight
Newcomer
Yo. Stooge!

But this one is about Archicad 10.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tempting. One of my officemate is going for sure. Busy season this year. But these days you never know
Djordje
Ace
3djunior wrote:
Hi Djordje, i think i have enough memory yet
No you don't. I am writing about RAM.

You need 2Gb for 10.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dwigth , ( moebius strip was a very good example ) thanks it is clear to me now , ill be checking with some curved walls , i have in my 3d model , may be ther will be the fail.

thanks to all buddies for help me with this .