Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

v:7.0 crosscorners.apx addon

Anonymous
Not applicable
What happened to this tool? Does anyone still have it? Is it only available in the Log Home Solutions package? I've searched the web and these forums and find nothing on this particular add-on. I still have the apx file, but when I try and load it in my add-on manager, it tells me that it is not compatible with archicad 9.0 that I am using.

Anyone have any information on this add-on?
3 REPLIES 3
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
You need to get in contact with the person that sold it to you. The reason it won't load into ArchiCAD 9 is because it is not compatible.

The apx needs to be recompiled, which I'm sure has been done. As I said contact the person you bought it from.

Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
Dwight
Newcomer
This might seem like a wierd work around, but here's another way to get crosscornerz if you lack the automatic tool:

I assume you have some kind of floor slab.
Copy and paste the floor slab exactly where it lives.
Grab it at a corner and extend it the amount you want the log ends to extend to. It will grow the entire perimeter this amount.
Then select all walls and go around doing an "adjust" to the slab edge - one at a time, but it is quick.

When you are done, delete the extra slab.
Dwight Atkinson
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
You need to get the latest Log Home Library mate - call Chris Clark!

Cheers,
Link.