Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

wall hotspots in 3d don't work

Anonymous
Not applicable
For some reason, in 3d the hotspots on the top of a wall apear, but the cursor can't lock on to them. The hotspots on the bottom of the wall work. And as far as I can tell, hotspots on other types of elements are working too. Any ideas what might cause this? I'm using AC8.1 on win2k.
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
ducknoodle wrote:
For some reason, in 3d the hotspots on the top of a wall apear, but the cursor can't lock on to them. The hotspots on the bottom of the wall work. And as far as I can tell, hotspots on other types of elements are working too. Any ideas what might cause this? I'm using AC8.1 on win2k.
What tool are you in? If arrow, try redrawing the 3D window (CTRL R) as it MIGHT happen that this is the reason.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
ducknoodle wrote:
What tool are you in? If arrow, try redrawing the 3D window (CTRL R) as it MIGHT happen that this is the reason.
I've tried refreshing, I've tried both the arrow tool and the wall tool. Nothing seems to work. All the hotspots appear as they should, and the cursor can latch on to the bottom hotspots, but the top hotspots just don't work, no matter what I do.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've gone to the extent of reinstalling archicad, and it still doesn't work. I'm assuming there's some sort of setting that gets left over when archicad is reinstalled, maybe a registry key?