Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

walls intersecting

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello.
I have two curved walls that intersect. Their axes intersect as well, as is clear in the image. However, there is a line remaining. How do I get rid of it?
Thank you.

walls.jpg
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Near the two previous walls I have another two that intersect and again a small line in between is visible. This is issue no 2.
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is issue no 3. Three walls intersect and I wish to trim one of them, but I cannot. Why?
w3.jpg
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
The first two should clean up automatically in ArchiCAD 17 depending on your intersection priorities and reference line location.

The third one is a little hard to tell what's going on, but doesn't look like it should be a problem. You could make it out of three walls or a polygonal wall and it will all clean up.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
As far as the first intersection is concerned, the two reference lines are situated on the outside of the curved walls and intersect perfectly. How do I check the priority?
Thank you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I found the wall priority option. All have it set to 8, so it does not differ between intersecting walls.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I come up with a bigger issue. I have drawn a wall between two others and I can't see most of it. Why is that?