cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

where are custom Work Environment Profiles kept?

jzarmin
Participant
Hello there,
I have been using ArchiCAD Start 9 on an old Mac (OS 10.5.8 ). I'm transferring everything over to a new Mac. I wanted to import the Work Environment profile that I had created on the old Mac, import it over to the new Mac (OS 10.6.3). Where in the Graphisoft folder structure is the old custom profile kept? I can't seem to find it?

thanks for any help.

Joe
San Francisco
2 REPLIES 2
vistasp
Advisor
From the ArchiCAD Wiki:
/Users\<user>\Library\Preferences\Graphisoft\AC xx.0.0 yyy v1 folder - this folder contains the basic preferences files and all the Work Environment files

/Users\<username>\Library\Preferences\com.Graphisoft.AC xx.0.0 yyy v1.plist where xx stands for the version number of ArchiCAD, yyy is the localization of ArchiCAD - this file contains some basic settings of ArchiCAD. The Windows equivalent of this file are the Registry keys

/Users/<username>/Library/Caches/Graphisoft folder - this folder contains library cache files and the local cache copy of network libraries

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Graphisoft folder - this folder contains the Archicad autosave folder, the ArchiCAD templates, the DXF-DWG translators, IFC preferences, Bug reporter log files, publisher log files. Note: You may want to back up this folder in order to keep your Work Environment files and DXF-DWG translators
Hope this helps.
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
jzarmin
Participant
Thanks, I was able to import the old Work Environment Profiles however it seems that the ArchiCAD on the new computer has trouble Applying the Work Environment Profiles since it has trouble reading the various associated Schemes.

Don't know what's up with that.