Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

Community Category 'Design'

Perhaps a bit trivial but I don't think that 'design' is a good name for the community category as the subject of the majority of its articles and forum posts concern modeling rather than designing. I would suggest Model, Document and Visualize as category names. Or is there a underlying reason for not upholding the conventional distinction between designing and modeling?

3 REPLIES 3
Lingwisyer
Guru

There needs to be more subs in general... The forum has gone from from relying purely on subs for organisation to relying on tags whilst basically forgetting about the subs... There is also the fact the two of the subs are not even displayed on the main page...

The sub-forum break down of the old forum was really good in my opinion. The addition of tags rather than the replacement by would have been ideal.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
4hotshoes
Advisor

I feel rather disorientated and feel that content is gone or lost. The old forum worked mostly. This one is hard to get use to. Is there any orientation post or a way to pin community posts. How do we make this work? It seems like there should be more topics listed or sub-forums. I don't understand how to find stuff.

Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)

Hi Todd, 

I hope these collected links and advices can help you with finding your way around the new structure. We are following all your feedback and working on improving the navigation experience. Check this post:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/What-s-new/Shortcut-to-Unread-Posts/td-p/306435

and this article:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/What-s-new/Where-to-find-what-type-of-content-on-this-community/...

Best regards, 

Gordana

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager