BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.
SOLVED!

How to add comments about EcoDesigner Star

Thomas Graabaek
Booster

Hi Community

How can I add comments for the article on EcoDesigner STAR: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Data-Exchange-articles/EcoDesigner-STAR/ta-p/304044

I can see others have placed comments, but I can't. I can add comments to other articles, but not this one ...???

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Comments appear to be closed for that article.  Only an admin can do that.  (We moderators cannot do anything about articles - edit/correct them, etc.)

However... in general... it is best to bring up any issues or questions in a forum thread.  If you find an actual error in an article send a direct message to the author (or most recent editor) of the article.

Look forward to seeing your comments in a fresh post in the Design Forum (until we - finally - get a sustainable architecture forum)... but in particular with a subject line that directly summarizes the concern / issue 🙂

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

Solution
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

This was a recent change made by Graphisoft to disable comments for articles.

The recommended way of discussing articles is to start a new thread in the relevant forum and post a link to the article in question in the opening post of the discussion thread.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Comments appear to be closed for that article.  Only an admin can do that.  (We moderators cannot do anything about articles - edit/correct them, etc.)

However... in general... it is best to bring up any issues or questions in a forum thread.  If you find an actual error in an article send a direct message to the author (or most recent editor) of the article.

Look forward to seeing your comments in a fresh post in the Design Forum (until we - finally - get a sustainable architecture forum)... but in particular with a subject line that directly summarizes the concern / issue 🙂

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Solution
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

This was a recent change made by Graphisoft to disable comments for articles.

The recommended way of discussing articles is to start a new thread in the relevant forum and post a link to the article in question in the opening post of the discussion thread.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Thomas Graabaek
Booster

Thank's for clearing this up. – I'll make a new post with my question 😄

Learn and get certified!