BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Parametric design
About Rhino & Grasshopper and PARAM-O.

GS, where are the basic inspirational tutorials?

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hey ArchiCAD-zone...look how I can find you in Grasshopper. And look how much I know and use. And even morr fun...look what I can do to you and send back to you.

Well ...stupid example but I lack basic tuts for the discoverers. Is it in the works.

ArchiCAD has elements...
How do I do to bring it into GH
etc

/Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
2 REPLIES 2
felcunha
Expert
Hello Mats,
I agree! But also, GS needs to complete the tool, allowing us to interact better with AC from GH. For example, we could be able to change some parameters, like stories or views...
If you need specifically to get AC elements into Grasshopper, use the tools in the Parameters group then make a right-click and choose "Set one ... in ARCHICAD" or "Set multiple ... in ARCHICAD"
Felipe Ribeiro Cunha

AC 26, macOS Monterey
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
felcunha wrote:
Hello Mats,
I agree! But also, GS needs to complete the tool, allowing us to interact better with AC from GH. For example, we could be able to change some parameters, like stories or views...
If you need specifically to get AC elements into Grasshopper, use the tools in the Parameters group then make a right-click and choose "Set one ... in ARCHICAD" or "Set multiple ... in ARCHICAD"
Yes agree. But the basics should remain the same right!? It's actually what you write above with Set one curve that etc that in an illustrated form would be great. Or small videos that takes no time for GS to produce.
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Learn and get certified!