Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

How can I create a tabular list of trees in archicad documentation?

ds303654
Newcomer

Can I create a list of trees and other plants in archicad just how archicad creats a tabular list of doors and windows on its own from componets?

Operating system used: Windows

3 REPLIES 3
scottjm
Advisor

If you have each of the trees or plants are modelled as an object (either 3d or 2d object), then yes absolutely you can schedule them.  

Just create a new schedule and adjust the criteria to look for objects with the specific library part name of the plants or the layer they are on.

If you provide some more info about how they exist in the file I can help you with the criteria.

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe
Larquitec
Participant

I have almost the same question.  How can I create a list of trees, that shows the setting  "plant name" , from the library object "Deciduous trees 27".

Thank you !

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 a la(s) 10.45.08 a.m..png

In the schedule schema settings add a field that references that parameter in the object. 

https://centralinnovation.com/technical-resources/tips-and-tricks/adding-object-parameters-to-a-sche...

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe

Setup info provided by author