Please follow the steps below to install the ArchiCAD 10 File Converter on Windows.
1. Visit the link below.
2. Download the correct language version (US or international) of the ARCHICAD 10 Converter Package for Windows. This converter will run on the latest versions of Windows.
3. Double-click on the zip file entitled AC10-USA-1209-WIN to reveal the package contents.
4. Leave the Zip contents window open and open a new Explorer Window.
5. Go to /Local Disk (C:)/Program Files/GRAPHISOFT and create a new folder entitled ARCHICAD 10 File Converter.
6. Copy all of the files from the ZIP into the ARCHICAD 10 File Converter folder.
7. You may be prompted to allow access to the folder you created. Click the check box next to Do this for all current items and click Continue.
8. Download and install Quick Time 7.7.9 for Windows here. Parts of ARCHICAD 10 uses Quick Time and without it the program might crash.
9. Right-click on the ARCHICAD app icon and select Run as administrator.
10. Click Yes on the appearing dialog.
11. A prompt will appear, click Launch.