Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Is there way to find and select multiple elements by unique ID? - selecting not exported geometry

HSA Architektura
Participant

Hello there,

I have a problem, that makes me scratch my head:

I want to select all elements that were not exported to the IFC file.
Rapport gives me list of the elements, which is 151 items long, I have theory of which kind of elements is not exported properly (most of the time it's an elbow element from MEP modeler, of which the shorter part is thiner than 1mm), I'm ok with not having those 151 items in the IFC if that's the problem, as MEP elements purpose is mostly to show to the client lack of collisions, however rest of the model needs to be clean.

I was checking each element manually by find&select, but after 20th item I'm frustrated. Is there any way, not involving python scripting, that allows to select those not exported items, either by the list of unique IDs, or by any other means?

I'm shocked that this topic was never brought up by anyone, so maybe there's a simple sollution that only I fail to see?

Operating system used: Windows 11 23H2

0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author