Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Schedule Values Not Editable

svpribyl
Contributor

I'm trying to edit values in a light fixture schedule. The light fixtures are all visible in plan. I thought that was the requirement to make them editable, but there is apparently some other criteria. What else do I have to set?

Thanks!

Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 11.7.1
ArchiCAD 26
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

no, he means to use a layer combination that has all layers visible and unlocked, & name it something along the lines of "All Layers On & Unlocked" or similar.

note -- also ensure that anything you want to work with also is Element Unlocked:

GerryLeonor_1-1681865329249.png

the only time i have things Element Locked are:

• Grids
  • Site Boundaries
  • reference points / lines
AC25 | Win10 | 64 bit | 16Gb RAM |Intel i7 8700 @ 3.20Ghz

come join our unofficial Discord server
https://discord.gg/XGHjyvutt8

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DGSketcher
Legend

Your schedule is impacted by the current Layer settings when viewing the schedule. Not only do the layers containing the elements in your schedule have to be visible, but if you want to edit them they need to be unlocked as well. The easy solution is All Layers On & Unlocked and then use the criteria to control the schedule content.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

I seldom lock layers.

I can't find "All Layers On & Unlocked". Is this a Model View? I can just turn all layers on.

Thanks

Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 11.7.1
ArchiCAD 26
Solution

no, he means to use a layer combination that has all layers visible and unlocked, & name it something along the lines of "All Layers On & Unlocked" or similar.

note -- also ensure that anything you want to work with also is Element Unlocked:

GerryLeonor_1-1681865329249.png

the only time i have things Element Locked are:

• Grids
  • Site Boundaries
  • reference points / lines
AC25 | Win10 | 64 bit | 16Gb RAM |Intel i7 8700 @ 3.20Ghz

come join our unofficial Discord server
https://discord.gg/XGHjyvutt8

Thank you both!

Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 11.7.1
ArchiCAD 26