BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Undo Guide Lines

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

Is there a way to undo guide lines? I know crtl+z doesn't work, but is there a shortcut or a pallete with this feature? (like the quick layer action, that has an specific undo/redo)
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
poco2013
Mentor
You can assign your own hotkey to perform this operation -- under:

Options - Work Envir. - Keyboard ShortCuts

Views - Guide Line Options - etc.
Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27
Not exactly sure what you meant by "Undo" guide lines, but if you put the cursor over a guide line and right-click, you will get a context menu that lets you erase a single or all guidelines.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the replies. It's not exactly what I was looking for. The thing is, when I accidently misplace a guide line, I tend to hit "crtl+z" by habit, but that doesn't affect any move that I made with the guide line and ends up undoing another thing that I have done to the model. I know I can just press the redo buttom and start again with the guide line, but sometimes I would prefer to have a command that would take me back to a previous situation. I'm guessing it's not possible.
Barry Kelly
No there is no undo for guidelines.
If you move one to the wrong spot you just have to move it again to the correct one.
Or create a new one.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!