BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Error Missing Add-ons Installation AC 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
We have been using ArchiCAD 15 for approximately 6 months and got the upgrade last week. Installed flawlessly 1 BIM Server and 1 satellite (1 Mac Server 1 iMac) but on the 3rd and final install (iMac) ArchiCAD will not open. Have followed the exact same procedure for the other iMac but it come up missing numerous add-ons. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with reboots three times. Same situation each time. Has anyone come across this error?

Thanks for any help.
Miguel Johnson

Forgot to add the following, I tried copying the add-on folder from AC 15 and pasting it into AC 16 but that did not help. also tried reinstall over the AC 16 folder to "repair" and still did not work, same error message.
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
estudio31 wrote:
Forgot to add the following, I tried copying the add-on folder from AC 15 and pasting it into AC 16 but that did not help.
Adds-Ons are version specific, cannot be copied from version to version. You could try copying the Add-Ons from a successful AC 16 installation to the non-working AC 16 installation.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David, I will try that option later today, also for the info about the signatures. Still new at this.
Learn and get certified!