BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Bim Server Mistery Error and Possible Data Loss

Eduardo Rolon
I am working on a local Teamwork Project until yesterday everything worked fine. Today I open the same file and I get the following error:

when I do a send and received by clicking on the toolbar button I get an error.

If I did a save by command+S there were no errors reported. Closing the file and opening the file showed all data present these are all the changes today.

Opening the project in the Bim Manager showed that I had already sent changes. No errors reported in the logs.

After closing AC and reopening the file to see if there was no problem I had the same error as before.

After shutting down the server and reopening AC I started to get the same error by either clicking the button or doing a command+S.

Since I had made no changes I decided to save a local pln of the file just in case. Then selected to not send changes since I already opened the file multiple times and saw the information I worked today.

Opened the file by selecting the Bim Server instead of the one in "Previous Files" and the file had reverted to yesterday and BIM-S forgot all the changes I sent today.

At least I had saved the local pln.

-----

To sum up. The main problem was that the BimS kept telling me that the changes were sent and AC kept informing also when I closed the file until I chose to not send them and then it reverted to yesterday's file.

Ideas?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!