Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Loading and using libraries on the BIM manager

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am very new to BIM. I set up my BIM Manager using the Collaboration tutorial from Graphisoft. I currently have the following libraries loaded: ACad 12 Migration, ACad 14 and my office library. When I open an older ACad 12 project most of the library elements go missing and it tells me that the ACad 12 library is unavailable (in red).

I first tried 'Choose BIM Server Library' and added the ACad 12 MIgration and reloaded. The objects were still missing.

Then I tried 'Adding' the ACad 12 migration library from the Mac's applications folder. No dice.

Finally,I went into the Library Manager and added a pointer to the Object Library 12.lcf that is on my server. All of the objects are now available but I have 3194 duplicates between the BIM ACad 12 MIgration library and the one on my server. I don't understand how it is reading duplicates if it didn't read the elements from the BIM library in the first place.
0 REPLIES 0