BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Reporting of ARCHICAD Teamwork and BIMx Pro messages + Markup Entries

Francois_MCD
Expert
Hello everyone.

This question is related to both BIMcloud and BIMx. Hope my post is in the correct area.
1. Is there a way to get reports on demand in a live schedule format for Teamwork project messages sent via ARCHICAD and BIMx Pro to BIMcloud full? (like with the Markup Entries report, but much better)
2. Is there a way to convert Teamwork messages sent via ARCHICAD and BIMx Pro to Markup entries? As far as I know the only way is to manually copy/paste the Teamwork message over to a new Markup Entry 1-by-1.

It would be even more awesome to be able to connect Teamwork messages to Markup Entries all the way to Change Manager items (And be able to schedule this data live for work progress management & reporting).

If I can get this from BIMx Pro & BIMcloud into ARCHICAD it would realy give us a smooth fully integrated workflow.

Anyone had success with scheduling or reporting these data sets?

PS: Related Topic: Live schedules for Markup Entries: https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67740
Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!