Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Taking 1 hour to generated Door List

Anonymous
Not applicable
Need help again,
Our office currently running AC14 TW2 for all the project. everything is fine ans smooth is just when i try to create door list, is taken 1 hour, although in this project we have around 100 doors, is that the problem? Our office computer spec is 6600 dual core @ 2.4 GHz and 3 GB of Ram on WIndow Xp 32 bit. Please help. Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Erika Epstein
Booster
Hard to say as 100 doors is not a huge quantity.
Can you post a screen shot of your schedule settings?
Are all walls on unlocked layers when you generate the schedule?
Are there any delays when you generate a 3D view of the project?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
i only show the door on first floor, i did a calculation, its actually went better this morning. its took 2.52 m to generate 52 doors on door list. but now i discover a new problem, every times i generated the door list, i won't be able to send the update back to the server, i also post a screen shoot about the error message when i try to send update to server after i generate the door list.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Door list screen shoot
Anonymous
Not applicable
how to post screen shoot???
Anonymous
Not applicable
boontan wrote:
how to post screen shoot???
You need to first choose the file and then click the add attachment button. There is a file size limit though - 256K as I recall. If the add attachment fails it is probably because the image file is too large. I use Graphic Converter for this.