Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Teamwork Start-up Settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I've posted this question before but I am now so frustrated by this elusive setting that I want to ask it again, albeit a little more precisely (it definitely caught a lot of readers' attention before....but no responses)

Whenever we open/ log on to a teamwork file, it always opens to a default view including storey, tool settings, project cut plane settings, scale, MVO settings, layer settings, etc to the same settings.

Once in a blue moon however and for reasons completely obscure to me, this start-up setting changes, i.e. it opens to a different storey and view. This leads me to believe you can reset the start-up view.

But how?

Does anybody know how to change this so it opens to the last instance before logging off or at least how to change the default so that it opens to the settings + view you WANT it to open?

Perhaps this is overwhelmingly simple but it's completely evaded me...This is rather frustrating when working with very large and complicated teamwork files with literally hundreds of different view maps. Any insight is really really appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Try deleting the project cached and seen in the Local Data Manager.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.6