Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Artlantis 5 with Archicad 19 - unable to put shaders on?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I've recently tried to make some renders of my archicad model, but I got problem and also I can't find any solve in the internet. Everytime I want to put a shader on an object in Artlantis 5 (doesn't matter - walls, ground etc.) - it's still white (artlantis keeps showing me layer called "Paint: Titan White" for walls for example. Does anybody know what should I do? In export from Archicad I've unchecked all archicad textures - walls, roofs. Also tried checking everything, but everytime it keeps the same.
Am I doing anything wrong?

Same problem on Artlantis 6...

Best regards!
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

You probably added a texture to the surface called 'Titan White'. If so....no matter what texture you drag on, Artlantis will still be searching for that texture. Textures are allways visible over shaders.
Go to your material list. Select the material you need to change. If there's a texture over it you will see the little triangle/arrow thingy. Click it to view what's more on the material. Select the 'Titan White' texture and remove it. After that you will see the shader again.

Hope this helps you.

Sjaak