cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Best sketch-render settings?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!

What settings do you prefered when you are using sketch-render?

We should render more than 100 departments from a bird-perspective I can't find a setting that gives us what we want, we want some shadows but the shadow in sketch-render when not having roofs gives us "weird" shadows.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Koh-I-Noor without shadow lines and paper roughness set to 0 as I like to show the full detail of my work. For big models you coul skip the 3D hatch lines too.
rob2218
Enthusiast
I've posted some images of how I've set my sketch settings on another thread. I'll see if I can locate them.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
rob2218
Enthusiast
here's the image that it produces.
i'll see if I can't get an explanation soon of the settings.

.....seem to be having trouble sizing down this image.
what's the best way?
Cutaway-02B-composite-smallversion.jpg
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
Anonymous
Not applicable
kliment wrote:
Koh-I-Noor without shadow lines and paper roughness set to 0 as I like to show the full detail of my work. For big models you coul skip the 3D hatch lines too.
Hello.
Do you use the same settings for interior rendering or prefer Artlantis for it?