cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

competitions/presentations - archicad visual styles

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello:

Im an architecture student so how the work i do on archicad looks like is always a subject.

In every project i find myself struggling with line colors, line weights, archicad fills, render settings and several other points that provide visual enhancements.

My question is: Is there a source of .pln files on the web used in architectural competitions or fancy presentations where i could import that settings into my projects (seems like that would be the easiest way)?

or any other tip?.

Many thanks!.
1 REPLY 1
JaredBanks
Mentor
Some of these posts might help:

http://www.shoegnome.com/tag/rendering/

My blog I'm sure has a lot of other tips on this, but the navigation is not as organized as it should be. Someday I'll fix that. Fortunately the search box exists for a reason!
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome