Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Rendring with archicad 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I have archicad 12 in a laptop with 1 GB 600 Mhz RAM, Intel Pentium M 1,6 Ghz, ATI Mobility Radeon X300.
I have create a 3d with 4 homes, streets, threes, light (about 30) and many object.
Now I must to create a rendering of this 3d for a billboard.
What's the correct configuration ?
(Excuse me for my english, I'm italian)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Marcello,

There is no single configuration that will work for every rendering! You will need to experiment to find the best combination depending on how you want it to look.

Look at the help files that come with ArchiCAD for a basic explanation of the Lightworks rendering controls. It is also worth looking through the 'Presentation' forum for some ideas and recommendations (especially Dwights posts) here - http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewforum.php?f=3

You can ask more specific rendering questions there too.

Also be aware that your computer barely meets the recommended specifications to run ArchiCAD and will be very slow to render anything. At minimum, consider adding more memory if you will be doing a lot of rendering.

Good luck!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Peter, Thank you.
Now the same rendering is running on another pc with Archicad 14, and I needed to experiment to find my best combination. I now use 2133x1600 pixel and 150 dpi with internal rendering engine.