Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

VR scene camera problem

Tom Krowka
Booster
Can't seem to connect cameras in VR scene. Have tried it two ways. book says to place a camera, then click on the center node, pull cursor, click and place next camers. Connecting line is supposed to have been drawn but it doesn't show up.
Second way is supposed to click center of placed camera, then pull which should draw the connecting line to the next camera. All it does is drag the first camera. Have tried with camera tool both active and inactive. No good. Can't get it to work.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
5 REPLIES 5
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Tom, just make sure you are in the (VR) camera tool and that the camera you click on first is *not* selected.

Cheers,
Link.
Tom Krowka
Booster
Another question. When generating the VR Scene, the scene shows the last 3D window that was generated by the marqee, rather than the VR scene panarama cameras. How do I clear the 3D window or overide with VR scene as it is supposed to be.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Can't you just go to yur 3D window, hit F5, then resave your VR scene?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a related Quesion but when you render the VR does it use all the cores in your computer or does it use just one.

I have been having a problem with my VR renderings only using like 70% of one core and taking forever to render.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
No, as per the relevant ArchiCAD Wiki article, it only uses one processor.

Chers,
Link.