cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

White is not white

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm modelling a building with two shades of plaster finish (as seen below). The one on the left is meant to be bright white and the one on the right, a concrete grey. My problem is that even though I have all the settings of the white plaster material 'as white as they can go' the wall still shows a slight shade of grey. I want it to be white like the paper space above where it says "PU2/3".

Is there something stopping it from being pure white or is this as white as it can be?

Not_White.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is an image of the material settings
Settings.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Look at your ELEVATION SETING or SECTION SETTING (right mouse klick in ground view at sectio line)
UNCUTED SURFACES
ONE PEN for all surfaces.
I've got a german version, so I don't know the english keywords.
Barry Kelly
Mario was on the right track if you want to set one pen colour for all surfaces.
But if you want the actual surface colour try "Own Surface Colours (Non-Shaded)".

"Own Surface Colours (Shaded)" will take on the settings in the "More Sun" options for your 3D Projection Settings - I think.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Barry Kelly
Or you can still use the 'shaded' option but set your sun to 'Custom' and altitude and azimuth to '0' (zero).

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fantastic. Thanks guys!