Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Archicad 25 Update 5010 Released

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear All,

As reported earlier, we discovered a regression issue on Archicad 25 Update 5005, as well as a recent crash with Archicad on macOS 12.3 (more information can be found on this and this article).

The fixes for these issues are part of Archicad 25 Update 5010, which has been released for English (AUS, INT, NZE, UKI, USA) and German (GER, AUT) speaking language versions. The automatic Check for Updates is enabled for these languages and the packages are available on our Downloads site.

The update installs on all of the released Archicad 25 builds. The update for the rest of the language versions can be expected continuously in the upcoming weeks.

Please note that, for Archicad 24 and Archicad 24 Solo, we will release a special hotfix for the already released update packages on macOS shortly afterward. The Check for Updates feature will notify end-users about the update availability.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these issues.

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

15 REPLIES 15
ryejuan
Advisor

Hi Minh,

Can i straight away update to 5010 update or do i still need to install 5005 update?

Thanks!

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards

According to the info about the update...

BarryKelly_0-1648690753625.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thanks @Barry Kelly, so I still need to install 5005 update before installing this update. Need to make sure before I update the rest of my group systems.

ArchiCAD 9 onwards

No, you misread the yellow highlight... 5010  includes all earlier fixes.  It brings any build up to 5010. 🙂

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Thanks for clarifying @Karl Ottenstein appreciate it. 🙂

ArchiCAD 9 onwards
DGSketcher
Legend

@Minh Nguyen So I still can’t update to Monterey as AC25 still hasn’t had the dimension bug fixed in 5010 and AC24 7000 will inherit the tab bug? When will the AC24 patch arrive other than soon?

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

the dimension bug is quite annoying. once I have updated my end I'll let you guys know if we are still encountering the "missing" MVO settings every time we send and receive changes.

ArchiCAD 9 onwards

Hello,

Based on the schedule, the hotfix on macOS for Archicad 24 will be ready around mid-April for English versions. Before that, some other language versions may receive the update sooner, since we don't need to create the hotfix for them.

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Miguel Castro Perez
Participant

Minh Nguyen  do you know when the Archicad 25 Update 5010 will by published for spanish language? thanks

Hi Miguel,

The Update 5010 for Archicad 25 has been released today. You should receive a notification through Check for updates function, or the packages can be downloaded here.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Best regards,

Minh 

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Larquitec
Participant

If I have already updated to macOS Monterrey 12.3. Its possible to run Archicad 24???

I had to format may Macbook and re-install Big Sur OS. It won't work Archicad 24 on Monterrey OS

Claire_
Participant

Hi Minh, 

I have been holding off on the update to Archicad 25 and IOS 12.3 as my understanding was that there could be a problem with the projects I still need to complete in Archicad 23. Can you please let me know if I update to macOS 12 Monterey will I encounter issues with still using 23?

Thanks

Yes!  Or, at least it is likely.  Best NOT to upgrade to 12.3 until any 23 projects are migrated to at least 24, if not 25.  See:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-articles/MacOS-12-Monterey/ta-p/309154

Not supported and not compatible versions (Updates are not released to fix new compatibility issues)

• Archicad 23
  • ...(basically anything earlier too)
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Tomas E
Participant

Hi,

Still very confusing.

I´m om AC 25 Build 5010/SWE FULL and MacOS 12.3.1

Will AC run without problems if i upgrade MacOS to 12.5.1 ?

I´m on a M1 MacbookPro

Best regards,

AC since v3

Tomas Engblom