Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Can we have some parametric control over the appearance of the Headroom component, or the ability to modify it with a Graphic Override rule.
10 Comments
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I added a Poll, and voted "Essential".
Aaron, now you can vote too.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Essential - headroom is a brilliant new feature but essentially useless for most documentation.
I'd happily vote again.
Jesse Davidson
Contributor
Yeah, the Headroom option is a great feature, unfortunately if we have no control on how it looks, its somewhat useless for documenting... C'mon AC lets get this going!
Gerald D Lock
Advocate

Can't believe this wish is now almost 3 years old. **beep**??!! This is simple stuff - just make the headroom a 2D plane, offset from the risers/nosings by the nominated height. It doesn't need to be a solid mass and that's what is causing the problem.
Meanwhile we're getting updates to make Archicad for structural and services engineers??!

What a waste of time and resources.

Also, can't seem to vote on this wish anymore. Maybe it's a problem with the transfer to the new Graphisoft Community? (Don't get me started)

Anyway, if I'm missing a not-very-obvious VOTE button, can someone please point it out to me (or manually add a tally mark on the GS dev board!)

Barry Kelly

The polls for voting for wishes is no longer part of this new forum - they did not transfer.

We now have the LIKE button.

Admin is working on a way to bring back polls with questions like we had before.

So for now, just LIKE the original post if you agree with it.

Barry.

PS offensive words and abbreviations are automatically censored in this new forum as well.

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Just to add to what Barry wrote:

Yes, currently Likes are the Votes, but @Gordana Radonic has mentioned it in another thread that all previous votes and poll results are available and stored with Graphisoft so they are not lost.

Actually they raised the bar quite a bit above getting the polls back. Let's keep it there. 

@Gordana Radonic wrote:

Dear Community members, 

We are planning to make Graphisoft Community a place were we can share ideas about the future of Graphisoft products. We are working on implementing a feature that will help us process your wishes and ideas in much better way with a proper feedback.

Until we are ready, we will keep this  forum open where we also migrated all your previous wishes submitted on Archicad Talk.

We will share more information with you timely. Stay tuned!

Best regards, 

Gordana 

TaniavH
Contributor

well here we are about to head into 2022...and the Archicad 25 release STILL doesn't have any control over the headroom graphics of stairs - surely something this simple can be incorporated into a pending update?

DGSketcher
Legend

AC26, rapidly heading to AC27... My work doesn't usually involve stairs, but here I am on an evolving project with three of them which need the headroom displayed. I can't believe given the complexity of the stairs that no one thought the headroom display would require adjustment of line type, surface or fill? 🙄

Yes, I can draw what I need in 2D, but it is an evolving project where things can change including the stair position...

Status
Upvoted

with 16 Votes

Additional information
Product:
Labels: