Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Will BIM Server use up a license?

We have not yet received AC13, but that is not stopping us from preparing for it. Until the manual advises otherwise, we may install the BIM Server onto the same system that also hosts our shared network but the question we had was whether the BIM Se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

TW2 it's not just for the big boys

Rod Jurich wanted to try the BIMserver with me so I started a small house as a test file. He's too busy playing with TW2, so I thought I would post this shot of the people from around the globe who signed into and left a note today. Karl is also play...

Crash on Module Teamwork

We have a Teamwork file that is used like a module, we can open in some computer but not in some others. We have tried to reinstall Archicad and clean all the preferences but the same story. We work with the same update patch and library. What can be...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Libraries and remote login

Without sifting through hours of video - could someone in the know please advise: ISSUE 1 For a TW2 file, must the libraries be server based libraries? Is it possible to have a mixture of local libraries and a job specific server based one? Scenario#...

• 39 replies
  • 0 likes