Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! BIMcloud basic. Cant choose Archicad version

I have just downloaded BIMcloud basic for my company.But i cant choose version of my ArchicadI think this is the reason why i cant connect to BIMcloud from my Archicad.It always shows - Client permission error (Error code: 3)

Can't create BIMcloud project

I have a problem while creating teamwork project. Im installing BIMcloud menager and server with all the default settings. After that, and creating the user of the project i wanted to start the a new project. In the new opened Archicad 26 project i w...

Kuban00 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud user database changes

BIMcloud Manager user database has previously been stored in a single file and an automatic internal backup has been taken every day. This has been convenient when the server breaks and loses all its users. Simply restoring the previous db backup bro...

Create .MOD files without including Hotlinks Modules

Is it possible to "Save As" a .mod module without automatically including Hotlink files that are attached to the project? The only way I see to do this is to remove the hotlink modules and then save out as as .MOD -- This sucks as a workflow!!Any Sug...

gdford by Advisor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BIMcloud Basic - Switch from AC24 to AC26

If I understand this correctly, with BIMcloud Basic, all users have to use the same version of AC a BIMcloud Server for that particular version of AC. We have stuck to AC24 using a BIMcloud Server for that version of AC. We are skipping AC25 and want...

rm by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud basic access issues over LAN, works well on wifi

Hi our small office of PCs and Macs have been flawlessly working on BIMcloud basic for over two years now and suddenly came across staff not being able to access the server. We initially thought it was hardware so switched out the switch hub, and eve...

dkim by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud users coexistance

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible for BIMcloud basic and BIMcloud (paid) users to coexist in the same BIMserver installation in order to be able to share models in BIMx for review and messaging.(I guess it is not possible but...) Thank you. ...

BIMcloud Project File - Missing Library

Hi all, We have encountered an issue where on BIMcloud we saved a consultant file and are placing it into a site model as hotlink. In order to keep the file small and project running faster, we saved the library as a separate library file and stored ...

cs_ryl by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes