cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

AI Engine just doesn't start

Chris Keen
Contributor

Really excited to start testing this but I can't get it to work.

Everything seemed to be going fine during the install / and opening process, but now that I've clicked 'Start AI Engine' it's just sitting there trying to start but doing nothing. It's being trying to start it for about 20 minutes so I'm guessing something is wrong. Any suggestions?

The two folders were copied to the two locations per the instructions (C:\sd.webui and Archicad 27 programme folder) and the port is 7860 (per the default). The computer is at/above the minimum system requirements. I can't figure it out...

waiting for AI engine to start.jpg

15 REPLIES 15
Florian99
Booster

hi all,

same problem here

AC27 3001

Win10

64GB

NIVIAA RTXA4000 16 GB

everything installed as describted.

When I click Close after 10 min that comes:

Florian99_0-1700641128848.png

clicking then on generate:

Florian99_1-1700641187456.png

and after some seconds:

Florian99_2-1700641207602.png

thanks for help!

BR, Florian

AC25, BIMCloud, Windows

Florian - that's pretty much exactly the issue that I am seeing.

Erik Bjornhage : SwedishChef, ETTELVA Arkitekter, Gothenburg, Sweden
Architect : Digital Development : Graphisoft Cert. BIM-Manager
ETTELVA Arkitekter : Eriks LinkedIn
DELL Precision 5570; i7-12700H; 64 GB; RTX A2000 [8GB] : AC12 - future
Joel M
Booster

you guys tried to leave the command window open?

Yep, didn't close it 'cause I wanted to keep track of messages.

Erik Bjornhage : SwedishChef, ETTELVA Arkitekter, Gothenburg, Sweden
Architect : Digital Development : Graphisoft Cert. BIM-Manager
ETTELVA Arkitekter : Eriks LinkedIn
DELL Precision 5570; i7-12700H; 64 GB; RTX A2000 [8GB] : AC12 - future
GAG
Advocate

@Chris Keen wrote:

Everything seemed to be going fine during the install / and opening process, but now that I've clicked 'Start AI Engine' it's just sitting there trying to start but doing nothing. It's being trying to start it for about 20 minutes so I'm guessing something is wrong. Any suggestions?

Try these steps:

1. Execute the 'run.bat' command file in the 'sd.webui' folder. Don't close command window.
  2. Open the Stable Diffusion web interface directly in your browser:
  3. Try to generate an image in browser.
George

the images generate on the browser have really bad quality and nothing to do with the AC model. 

@Joel M wrote:

the images generate on the browser have really bad quality and nothing to do with the AC model. 

I recommended testing directly in the browser to make sure that topic starter's Stable Diffusion installation just works in general.

So, if we have confidence that the SD installation itself is OK, we can do further investigation.

The browser version has many more settings than the AI Vizualiser Add-on, so you could set up your browser version according to some of the many videos and manuals available on how to use Stable Diffusion.

George

It did work on the browser but the imagen created had really poor quality and the geometry was nothing even close to the modell, actually was like a 2D image.

@Joel M wrote:

It did work on the browser but the image created had really poor quality and the geometry was nothing even close to the model

Joel, if you prefer to work in the browser rather than the add-on, you should consider studying some more material on Stable Diffusion. Check out the link to Youtube tutorials I provided in my previous reply.

@Joel M wrote:

the geometry was nothing even close to the modell, actually was like a 2D image.

If you are working in the browser, you will need to copy the Archicad 3D window image (screenshot) into your browser before processing.

But I strongly recommend that you to choose one of the options:

• Work with Add-on and use its predefined controls
  • Work in browser, have much more flexibility with options, but require much more study 

George

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!