Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

AI Visualizer Technical questions

Illes Papp
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

We know that taking part in an experiment can be challenging from time to time. Do you have issues with installing or running the Archicad AI Visualizer Add-on? This is your place to ask your questions and initiate discussion with others about technical difficulties you may experience while trying to install or run the experimental add-on, or generate images.

Illés Papp
GRAPHISOFT Senior Product Manager
128 REPLIES 128
ma4
Participant

Hello.I can't get the image generation to work.

The installation was completed successfully.And I can generate it in my browser.But the AI visualizer cannot generate an image.

What should I do?

Archicad 27
Windows10
RAM:32GB
GPU:NVIDIA Quadro RTX4000
VRAM:8GB

Start AI Engine.png

AI Visualizer.png

Hi ma4,

Thanks for the question.

The screenshots show strange phenomena, it looks like you have edited the batch file. Can you please unzip the original package again to the C: root?

Did you start the engine in low vRAM?

On the AI Visulaizer UI:
- stop the engine (the button next to the 'Start AI Engine') and wait a minute
- uncheck the 'Start in High Vram mode' checkbox
- Start the AI Engine (and wait for it to start)
- generate a picture

Thanks,

Norbert Kucsma

Technical Support Engineer

Dareus66
Participant

I have tried all the proposed solutions but unfortunately it does not work

Hi Dareus66,

I am sorry to hear that. Please share more details on your issue. Feel free to send screenshots and the content of the Terminal/Command Prompt window.

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Technical Support Engineer

Hi Norbert,

this is my screen shot:

Dareus66_1-1701275559143.png

Dareus66_2-1701275571516.png

PB
Advocate

Would love to try this out - unfortunately can't get the visualiser download to go beyond 914 bytes before breaking connection. Would this be a problem my end or on the download server?

Many thanks for any help...

AC27 Apple Silicon. Twinmotion.
16" M1 Max MacBook Pro 32GB, Apple Studio Display, MacOS14

otabekimamov_0-1701308447653.png

otabekimamov_1-1701308741790.png

This is my graphics card, it seems to support GPU.
There are questions about why the system requirement for stable operation of the program does not say about the series of video cards and the version of Phyton, it seems to me that they have the same problem. What do you think, will I have to change the graphics card or is this ok?

otabekimamov
Participant

This is an error when starting and downloading Phyton for the first timeThis is an error when starting and downloading Phyton for the first timeAfter that i got this errorAfter that i got this error

Thanks for you reply.
I got an "RuntimeError: Torch is not able to use GPU; add --skip-torch-cuda-test to COMMANDLINE_ARGS variable to disable this check" error, so I edited the batch file.I'll try installing that again.

MADheikki
Contributor

I've got a ⚠️ + "The file is an outdated Add-On that cannot be used with this Archicad version." message too in the add-on manager. Using AC 27 INT 4001 on Windows 11, AI Visualizer is under Add-Ons\Extras, sd.webui under C:\ as instructed. The only non standard thing in my configuration that I can think of is that AC is installed in "Archicad 27 INT" instead of the default "Archicad 27".

[Edit: looks like this was a permission issue caused by unzipping the visualizer zip file with a third party compression software.]

(When developing and maintaining add-ons I've encountered this message before, and it's frustrating how vague and misleading it is. It can mean what it says, but also that you are trying to use a newer version of an add-on than your AC, that the add-on's unique ID is already in use by another add-on, that the add-on's reported name is different from its file name, or probably any error that the add-on manager has encountered. )

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!