Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

AI Visualizer Technical questions

Illes Papp
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

We know that taking part in an experiment can be challenging from time to time. Do you have issues with installing or running the Archicad AI Visualizer Add-on? This is your place to ask your questions and initiate discussion with others about technical difficulties you may experience while trying to install or run the experimental add-on, or generate images.

Illés Papp
GRAPHISOFT Senior Product Manager
128 REPLIES 128

Can you confirm that the server was up and running, before you started the generation? You can attach a screenshot of the command prompt.

1. Make sure that the palette and the command prompt is closed (this way we can clean reset anything that may affect the process).
  2. Open up the palette and click Start AI Engine.
  3. Wait for the command prompt to open up and finish starting up the engine as described in the installation document.
  4. Take a screenshot and attach the result.
Illés Papp

Can you please let me know which Archicad version do you use?

Illés Papp

Unfortunately that will not be enough for the AI Engine to run on that computer. Do you have perhaps another computer within your reach with enough VRAM?

Illés Papp

Hello, I do what you indicate but it remains without connecting to the server 

parmas01_0-1701085115143.png

the only way  to connect is to go to the run.bat file, start it 

parmas01_1-1701085276999.png

and without closing that window, go back to Archicad and generate 

parmas01_2-1701085446009.png 

parmas01_3-1701085467694.png

If I close that window I return to the initial situation that does not allow connection to the server

Okay, now I understand, this may be the issue. The command prompt is the server running. If it is closed, the server is terminated. This may be the reason you cannot connect to it.

Illés Papp

Makes sense, and any ideas on how to solve it?

Adebar 799
Participant

Hi there, 

very interesting tool, would love to try it... I didn't find a solution in here: so I'll show my steps...

Installing (evereything seems ok) Can't start AI Engine... Local Support says it's non of their business:-D

Would much appreciate your help!

AC 27, Hotfix 1.1 installed, WIN-10

Step1.png

Step2.png

Step3.png

Norbert,

My issue is now resolved. I discovered I had the JSON Config Template nested within the AI Visualizer folder

under the Extras folder. Once I removed the JSON Config Template from the AI Visualizer folder and placed it directly in Extras, images generated fine.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 3.20.32 PM.png

@Illes Papp  so do mean, Radeon(AMD) graphic users soon will  be to user ai visualizer 

Hi Adebar,

Thank you for the screenshots.

I suspect that you moved the unzipped folder between locations with different permission settings. Please try to unzip the package directly to the C:/root folder and see if that solves the issue. 

If it does not help, please contact your local support and tell them that I directed you there. 

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Technical Support Engineer

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!