cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.
SOLVED!

Host problems

Cralle29
Participant

Anyone knows setup of host to be able to generate an illustration.
I know tried at two different computers and get the same message.
A solution would be much appreciated.

Host issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
12 REPLIES 12
Norbert Kucsma
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi Cralle29,

Thanks for the question.

On your screenshot, I can see that the 'AI Engine address' is the localhost one, so the add-on tries to load the engine from your computer.

If you would like to run the engine on a different device please edit the address, and add the IP address/hostname of the machine where the engine is running. 

On Windows, you can use the Command Prompt "hostname" command to find out the name of the device. The AI Engine address should look like this: 'your device name:7860'.

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Technical Support Engineer

Hi Norbert,

Ofcourse "hostname" is name for location, i tryed the folder for "AI", my IP address that also didn't work.
Ill try that and cross my fingers.

Best regards

Hi again,

Think I did correct after your instructions, but doesn't work?
I did attach pdf of command, pic of host and my computer. Something wrong there maybe?

As following the forum it seems to be a bit difficult...

Is windows home okay? Since I have this graphic card at my game computer.

@Cralle29 wrote:

As following the forum it seems to be a bit difficult...

Cralle, did you follow the installation instructions?

Please, show result of running `run.bat` file from `sd.webui` folder.

George

Hi Norbert,

I did read it and think I did right.
Obviously 

I made something wrong 😛 
What is "run.bat" file? Or what should I do? I have one file namet "run". Windows protects that file. Should I go anyway?

Thank you very much for answering, if you have any other idea then please let me know.

sd.webui.png

Add-on.png

Hi Cralle29,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought you were trying to use the add-on on a device while the AI Engine (server) was running on a different machine.

That's why I recommended to change the hostname.

In case you are trying to install the add-on and engine on a single device, then you should succeed if you follow the installation guide with the host: localhost:7860. Your card (Nvidia RTX 3080) is above the minimum requirements too. After the installation start the engine, wait until it starts, don't close the Command Prompt window, and you can generate images.

If this fails, please share the content of the Command Prompt window.

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Technical Support Engineer

@Cralle29 wrote:

Hi Norbert,

My name is George.

@Cralle29 wrote:

Obviusly I made something wrong 😛 

Maybe you just missed something.

@Cralle29 wrote:

What is "run.bat" file? Or what should I do? I have one file named "run". Windows protects that file. Should I go anyway?

Yes, it's a file in your 'sd.webui' folder to start the Stable Diffusion (SD) server.

You don't see the 'run.bat' file because you have the 'Hide known file extensions' option enabled.

When you run SD server, you'll see a log in a terminal window, so we can identify the error if there is one.

George

Thanks once again for tips and thoughts.

I hope I made installation correct. I will try again.
Just short explanation.
Everything is on a different computer due to the graphic card. On that computer i have Windows HOME, but since you haven't comment that I assume this should be okay.
Through installation instruction I didn't realise to start the Command/run file. Ill try that one.
Command things is above my knowledege 😉

@Cralle29 wrote:

Through installation instruction I didn't realise to start the Command/run file.

There is no need to run 'run.bat' batch file if you have no errors in he Add-On, as Add-On starts the SD server itself.

However, if you have some errors, it's important to see what kind of error you've encountered, so you should run SD server yourself, separately, to see the server output in a terminal window.

George

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!