cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

Visualiser not running -> ERROR: No matching distribution found for torchsde==0.2.5

MBu_pg1
Participant

Hi,

After installing, throw the "AI_Visualizer-Installation_Guide"

i have an issue after running "run.sh"

The Command stops with the Prompt: 

Please use pip<24.1 if you need to use this version.

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement torchsde==0.2.5 (from versions: 0.2.5, 0.2.6)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for torchsde==0.2.5

Has someone a workaround for this?

Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-19 um 12.54.26.png

34 REPLIES 34

I have the same issue, previously. I think the link is just general web for AI Visualizer. Now, I can found the new package in this LINK.

DeMoyerArch
Contributor

Same torchsde Error here too.

Can we expect this issue to be rectified with the release of AC28?

Also, I'm being prompted to move from 'bash' to 'zsh', will AI Viz still work on 'zsh' ?

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 15.00.11.png

Hi All!

Did this issue get resolved somehow? I still can not properly install the Visualiser even though I keep on trying every day...

Not resolved and it won't be. AI Visualizer on AC27 was a trial, with a complicated install, bugs, etc. It is now integrated and cloud-based with the new AC28 installation, so no difficult installation, BUT you need to have a new ArchiCAD Collaborate subscription to use it 😞 

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!