Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.
SOLVED!

Creating a Clickable Table in UI

Amit Tiwari
Contributor

I want to create such an UI Where a table is displayed and the user is able to make selections by clicking on any row in the table. 

AmitTiwari_0-1718864858707.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Hi Amit,

To achieve what you are after you will probably need to research the List Box dialogue item type - SingleSelList / MultiSelList and all the associated DGList functions.

You will also need to check out OnTab items and DGListSetDialItemOnTabField. Using this you can use many different dialogue item types - not just text / icons.

Cheers,

Danny

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Amit Tiwari
Contributor

@Amit Tiwari ,

There is no need to tag Ralph (or anyone else) personally unless you need to get their specific attention to a post.

If it is just a general question, it is open for anyone to answer.

I am sure Ralph browses this forum when he has the time and if he feels inclined to answer, I am sure he will.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Solution

Hi Amit,

To achieve what you are after you will probably need to research the List Box dialogue item type - SingleSelList / MultiSelList and all the associated DGList functions.

You will also need to check out OnTab items and DGListSetDialItemOnTabField. Using this you can use many different dialogue item types - not just text / icons.

Cheers,

Danny

Ralph Wessel
Mentor

In addition to what Danny wrote, take a look at the example project "DG_Test", specifically code including "DG::SingleSelListBox". The OwnerDrawnListBoxPalette class is one case.

Ralph Wessel BArch
Software Engineer Speckle Systems

Thank you Danny, I shall research these right away. 

Thank you Ralph. I will go through this Example Right away. 

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!