BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

BIMx on Windows and all symbols for navigation are out of scale

Eric Milberger
Advocate
I am trying to work with windows as most clients don't seem to have an IPAD, all have PCs
The App is OK but when you look at anything with the BLUE symbols for navigation it is as if they are 50x's to BIG and thus hard to use. Is there a scale or something I need to set?
Eric Milberger, Architect | Master Planner
2 REPLIES 2
Eric wrote:
most clients don't seem to have an IPAD, all have PCs
Hello Eric,

I invite you to show just one time a bimX on ipad and they will understand what does it mean.
I have brought an iPad pro only for that 5 years ago and I never regretted once.

You are able to read a bimX on all Android devices too but you can be sure that the best way to have a great bimX experience is on an iPad with a large screen.
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Eric Milberger
Advocate
Too many times I am not there with the IPAD and it is a delivered file. The PC is easiest as too many dont have an IPAD in office OR not readily available to a big scren without runnin down to Best Buy for a cable.

I use the IPAD and can sometimes cast it and sometimes not.
The IPAD is great ,
Just too many time it is not available.
Eric Milberger, Architect | Master Planner
Learn and get certified!