When your iPhone or iPad device is filled up with BIMx models you might want to clean up a bit by erasing the old, unused ones. You have two options to delete models from your BIMx app:
Method 1 - Use swipe-delete in BIMx
In the Models List swipe to the left with your finger on the model you want to erase, then tap on the appearing Delete button:
Method 2 - Erase models with iTunes
Alternatively you can delete models with your laptop/desktop machine via iTunes:
- Connect the iOS device to the machine with a cable.
- In iTunes click on the appearing button with the device’s name.
- Choose the Apps tab and scroll down to File Sharing.
- Select BIMx from the list.
- Select the model you want to erase and hit Backspace (on Mac) or Delete (on Windows).
- Click Delete button on the appearing pop-up.