BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Bug Reporter

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a G4 dual 450 Mac on OSX. I have been running ArchiCad 8 and plotting to an HP Designjet 430. Lately, when I try to plot I get the message the "TCP/IP network has not been selected." I know where to set this, just not what the number is. How do I know what my address is? It was set by someone previously because it worked for a long time.

I have a bug in the ArchiCad whenever I quit the program, the bug reporter comes on. I sent a bug report a few days ago, without response.

Prior this problem, revisions to stairs were unpredictable. For example, when changing rise and run, the program would produce a different stair configuration instead. Making an 'L' shpaed stair into a 'U' shaped stair spontaneously.

Perhaps this is all related, not being able to Plot, Bug Reporter when quitting all ArchiCad files, and the plotter address having erased itself.

Help!
1 REPLY 1
Thomas Holm
Booster
If you're on AC8, contact your reseller for a free upgrade to 8.1 (unless your copy is pirated). 8 was full of bugs.

The HP's IP network address will have to be read at the machine - contact HP or search the internet.

The rest should be resolved with enough memory ( I recommend 1GB with that machine) and upgrading Apple's system software to OSX 10.4. I'm running a G4Duall 533 without problems.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Learn and get certified!