BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Documentation for new Schedule Fields with ArchiCAD 19

stefan
Expert
Show Full Element ID in Zone Stamps
• Zone Stamps, Markers and Labels using the Element ID parameter now display the Full Element ID by default – that is, the ID which includes any Master ID information
• Thus, in a project using hotlinked modules, the Zone ID can be extended by the Master ID of the module instance it belongs to
• The options for displaying element ID in Element Schedules and in library part elements are now renamed as: Full Element ID; Compact Element ID
• No more 15-character limit for the ID field of construction elements (Element Settings > Tags and Categories panel) (new limit is 2048)
There are a few new ID fields available in ArchiCAD 19: Full Element ID, Compact Element ID. However, while all fields for schedules are documented for individual design elements (Walls, Roofs etc), the general fields are not documented (unless I overlooked). That leaves us guessing as to what we get.

Where can we find the precise documentation for all these fields?

In addition, we are looking at it also from a Developers point-of-view and there is no full overview of the different Schedule Fields and how they relate to API parameters. I mean, many of them are directly mappable, but not always and not trivial in some cases.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!