Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Rooflights

fuzzytnth3
Booster
Is it possible to list rooflights in the Window Schedule?

Or do I use the object schedule to list the rooflights?

TIA
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
They are not windows, so filtering on "window" will not select them.

Yes, object. Use special ID's for them so that you can add another filter by ID prefix or suffix to obtain just the rooflights (skylights).

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Thanks for confirming that.

It's the first time I've used the new schedule tool since upgrading to AC 9 and found it wee bit hard to get the hang of it initially but I've got what I want.

The only thing I don't understand are the formatting controls which if you put different numbers in from the default they don't seem to make any difference to the finished schedule which is a bit weird
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Karl Ottenstein
fuzzytnth3 wrote:
The only thing I don't understand are the formatting controls which if you put different numbers in from the default they don't seem to make any difference to the finished schedule which is a bit weird
Post some screenshots so we can help? (to a new thread)

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB