Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiTerra 3.0 corrupted grid tool!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yesterday evening I downloaded the new Architerra 3 add-on demo for testing. Great add-on but after installation I have some problems with grid tools setting windows.
Initially all working fine, but when I try modify setting the grid line in the setting windows I haven't needed options - only layers buttons and cancel or OK!
When I deleted the Architerra 3 from my add-on folder all working fine.
( I use polish version of AC 10 with last update).

Regards,
Paweł
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
The problem is solved!
In polish ArchiCAD's version the "add-on" folder is replaced by folder named "Dodatki". When I placed Architerra in this folder I have problems with another add-ons. When I move the Architerra add-on to English named folder (Add-on) all working fine.
I don't know why GS translate these name of folder to polish when more add-ons needed English name of working folder ?

Regards,
Paweł
That is why I use INT version since 8.0 😉
The libraries were updated for INT version while they were not for the Polish one...(AFAIK it was not the distributors fault)

I concure, that the main program folders should not ever be translated - as the 3rd party developers have problems!

Best Regards,
Piotr