Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage Macros error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why am I getting the message:

File not found in the library while operating on file 'Cadimage Macros'

Also, I am not able to see my Sections and also nothing in my 3D window.

Help..........
10 REPLIES 10
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
krysmark - the error about not found 'Cadimage Macros' is caused by the Master_GDL script in any of the Cadimage Libraries. This means that you are loading at least one of the Cadimage Libraries somewhere.

If you are actually using the tool/s, then you will also need to be loading the 'Cadimage Macros' library, as this is required by all of the tools.

If you aren't actually using the tool/s, then you don't need them loaded in the library manager, so simply removing them from your loaded libraries will correct the problem.

If you're just using a PLA file from someone else who used the tools, but you yourself aren't, then you can either:
-install the trial version of the same tool on your computer
-or remove the Cadimage Parts from the PLA file

I assume that you are using ArchiCAD 12 or earlier, as these problems with portability were fixed in version 13.

Also, this:
But CadImage anti-shareware strategy is not allowing to copy anything to Archive format
is not the case. The reason that the tools have problems with PLA files, is because when you choose the option to 'save all library parts' in the PLA save dialog, this only applies directly to the objects used, but will not save out any other library parts(in this case, macros) that they depend on.

This affects more than just the Cadimage Libraries, but it is with them that it is most evident.
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200