Follow the steps below to map line types in ArchiCAD to those in a DXF/DWG file. For an overview on DXF/DWG translators, click here
1. Select the translator you wish to edit.
2. In the Settings tab, navigate to the Save Options and make sure that a DXF/DWG template file is loaded. For information on how to do this, please click here.
A template file will allow you to select attributes from a pull down menu. If you don't have a template file to reference you will need to manually enter the mapping information.
3. In the Settings tab, navigate to the Attributes > Layers > Layer name conversion and click New...
4. In the Edit the layer conversion item dialogue box, choose the ArchiCAD layer to map, choose the DXF-DWG side name and click OK.
5. Repeat for additional layers if necessary.
6. Click Save Settings & Close.